Corporate Partners / Sponsorship
How can your organization participate?
While currently mostly privately funded, Corporate Sponsorships represent the foundation's best chance for making the next great leap in public awareness and early detection of this disease. This is the avenue most likely to immediately reduce the annual death rate from oral cancer in the US.
Most of the necessary efforts, such as retraining of medical and dental professionals in detection via CD-ROM educational materials, public awareness TV announcements, print media advertising, free public screenings, nationally distributed dental and medical office patient brochures, and efforts to reach under served poor and inner city populations, etc., are many times only possible for the foundation when we partner with major donors or corporate sponsors to effect them.
OCF is aggressively seeking benevolent corporate sponsors for a variety of initiatives, some of which we have outlined here. We offer many opportunities to our corporate sponsors, including product showcases on our web site, corporate presence in trade shows at which the Oral Cancer Foundation is exhibiting, logo presence on marketing materials and the web site, speaker opportunities, and more. We encourage you to contact the foundation for more information about corporate sponsor benefits. In addition to encouraging general financial support and corporate partnerships, the Oral Cancer Foundation is currently seeking sponsors for the following programs:
- Trade Show Booth Sponsorship (exposure to large groups of dentists, doctors, and healthcare specialists depending on venue)
- Web Site Development (potential for product showcase in some areas)
- Patient Education Brochures (exposure in dental and medical office waiting rooms, at screening events, and at patient treatment facilities)
- Public Awareness Initiatives (print and other media public information advertising in magazines, newspapers, and web based vehicles)
- *Free Public Screening Events (see past of events section for complete details about events as examples. Large exposure to the the public in specific geographic areas)
- *Donations of Consumable Materials and Equipment (necessary to conduct OCF's screening programs, as above recognition and visibility to large groups of geographically specific people via banners, press release of event, and more)
- *Co-Sponsorship of Celebrity Events (visibility at high profile events such as our upcoming Bruce Paltrow Memorial Golf Tour)
- Sposorship of Patient Education DVD's, such as an up coming OCF production of "Complications of Treatment; A guide for understanding and coping." These will be circulated to treating institutions across the US for distribution to patients. Corporate sponsorship and logo identity placement on the discs and collateral materials will be made. There may be opportunity to showcase products within the DVD in a non commercial manner.
There are also opportunities to have your company and its products associated with the OCF web site. A new product showcase portion (one for patients and one for professionals ) of the site is now available. For a small annual donation to the foundation, your firm can showcase a related product or service on our site. (The foundation reserves the right to approve the appropriateness of products or services that are related to, and which would be of benefit to patients, family members, or caregivers. While the foundation makes this visibility possible, it may not constitute an endorsement from the foundation of any product or service.) That custom page content will contain your products, and also have appropriate links out of the OCF site to your corporate site or other locations. The OCF web site routinely receives over 20 million hits per month (winter 2008 numbers). This is a unique opportunity to associate your firm with a national non-profit entity, to take your place with those trying to better the lives of those with this disease, and bring oral cancer down from its high ranking as a killer.
Please contact Brian Hill at the foundation for more information.
Recent Corporate Sponsors
Sponsors providing financial assistance:
Professional Medical and Dental Organizations that have partnered with the foundation:
Sponsors who have provided venues, product, or services to the foundation: